Sufficient light must be provided for reading labels and pricing information–from helping to understand the store layout, to easily spotting directional signage, even examining labels and pricing on products.
• Offered in a clean architectural design PATH is constructed with a durable, lightweight aluminum alloy.
• Sealed design prevents light loss associated with dirt, dust, and insect collection typical of open air designs.
• At 5000lm (@4000K), has higher lumen output than comparably priced models.
• PATH’s "flood" beam angle diffusers provide more consistent light output on all directions. With interconnection, PATH has no ‘dark zone.
• PATH replaces 2-4FT T8's @ 32 Watts each with a ballast factor of 70 watts compared to 48W on PATH = 32% energy reduction.
• PATH also eliminates the mercury and hazmat disposal fees required with fluorescent tubes.
• Anti-glare design and soft light diffusion provides a soothing effect to shoppers and showcases the products in the best possible way.